Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
About the job
These duties include normal day to day duties expected of therapists at TAHQ. These may be amended as required.
The duty list includes but is not limited to, the following:
1. Deliver a variety of clinic services in a safe and comfortable manner. These services include:
1.1. Treatment recommendations;
1.2. Venus Legacy 4D body contouring;
1.3. Skin analysis;
1.4. Product recommendations;
1.6. Laser hair removal;
1.8. Fraxel laser;
1.9. Chemical peels; and
1.10. Venus Viva;
1.11. Vital Injector; and
1.12. Auto Clave.
2. Management will determine staff’s proficiency levels and will allow bookings on the above services as required by the clinic.
2.1. Maintain and calibrate equipment.
2.2. Keep a sample inventory of products as available.
2.3. Keep documentation and maintain client’s files.
3. All documentation is always to be in the correct order and place.
4. All records are to be kept up to date with all aspects of the treatments recorded in the file including:
4.1. Treatment description
4.2. Consent forms (always up to date)
4.3. Device settings
4.4. Notes pertaining to how the treatment went/comments from the patient
4.5. After care prescribed
4.6. Post procedure instructions
5. Maintain excellent patient care. This includes:
6. Follow up patients daily from the day before.
7. Greet/acknowledge all patients in the clinic.
8. Offer tea/coffee.
9. Ensure the patients are given correct documentation in reception with a pen and clipboard.
10. Check diary daily:
§ Ensure that enough time is allocated for each procedure.
§ Ensure that equipment and stock is available for the procedures.
§ Ensure that all patients for the following 1-2 days have been WhatsApp’d and emailed pre and post procedure instructions.
11. Always keep a clean and stocked room.
§ Assist with stock take if required.
12. Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations. This may be in clinic, via email, WhatsApp line or telephone calls.
13. Maintain targets and sales – both for services as well as for products.
§ Targets also may include reaching a pre-determined minimum amount of a certain services e.g. skin analysis/day.
§ Offer professional advice to patients re: products and services.
14. Suggest and promote retail products or additional services (add-ons and upselling)
15. Assist the doctor in treatments and theatre procedures as required.
16. Setting up for clinic procedures – including prepping rooms, equipment, and patients for the doctor’s and therapists’ procedures.
17. Ensure all patients are photographed pre-procedure.
18. Where weight, measurements, skin analysis, Mexameter readings are required – ensure these are taken and documented.
19. Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
§ This includes cleaning equipment directly after use, pre-treatment, and always prior to leaving in the evening.
20. Co-operate with and report to/communicate with both management and Doctor on any arising issues.
21. Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
22. Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers