Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
The SA Office Innovative Solutions requires a highly motivated and experienced Project Support Coordinator for its Project Management Office. The Project Administrator can perform in a fast-paced and dynamic Project Management environment, is diligent, hardworking, and can learn new systems and processes rapidly. This individual can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
Duties and responsibilities
Producing project management reports including milestones summary, key issues, risks, benefits, a review of costs incurred (budget) within guidelines provided by Project ManagerCoordinate project activities across functional teams assisting Project Manager to ensure delivery within project constraints
Ensure compliance of information to audit requirements
Primary liaison person in terms of scheduling team meetings, taking and distributing of minutes, following up of tasks and issues
Custodian of Project Management Office documentation managed through a defined filing system that complies with records management policy
Maintain costs of various projects, facilitate, track invoice payments and budgets
Provide administrative support to the plans and project management office, pertaining but not limited to scheduling of project meetings, producing of minutes, schedules, maintaining of projects logs and registers
Provide miscellaneous administrative services outside PMO as and when requests come, (e.g., presentation preparation, training, planning for workshops, teambuilding events, meetings, conference calls, travel)
Contribute to the production of documents such as memorandum (Memos)
Participate in the reviews of projects artefacts
Contributes towards Department Strategy and Innovation initiatives
1. Detail Oriented: Attention to detail is critical when due to the overseeing of so many different aspects of the project, all of which are important to the project’s well-being and success.
2. Dependable: The Projects Team is going to depend on the Project Administrator to assist with reporting and financial aspects of the project, and is it essential this person can be relied upon to uphold their responsibilities without having to be micromanaged.
3. Productive: The Projects Team requires productivity to ensure short deadlines are met.
4. Get Things Done: The Project Administrator should be innovative, take their own initiative without being instructed. The Project Administrator role allows for improvements in implementation on Projects Team processes.
1. Experienced in Project Management Environments is a plus.
2. Reliable computer and Internet literacy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
3. Certificated with two years experience in Project Administration and Project Management, Information Management, or similar.
4. Education: Matric (Gr 12)
5. Has a valid driver’s license
6. Must be fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
Experience & Knowledge
1. Excellent typing skills and the ability to use computer applications and telephone.
2. Project administration experience.
3. Maintenance of project documentation.
4. Required Knowledge: Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Collaboration software)
5. Attention to detail, accurate and well organized
6. Cooperative and willing to assist others
7. Be able to work in a team environment
8. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing on a professional level.
9. Reliable organization and time-management skills
10. Team spirit
11. Fully Bilingual
12. Own Reliable vehicle
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers