Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
The key output of the role is to provide a high quality and time sensitive operational end – to – end Recruitment process to the business. The Talent Attraction Lead will mainly be responsible for running the Senior / Executive search campaigns Globally but not limited to these level roles. The individual will also ensure that they meet the minimum KPI’s set out by the business, bring in a high quality of external talent pipeline, manage the negotiation processes and be an active member of the HR Senior Leadership team.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
1.Continually build up Market Maps for pipelining for Senior / Critical roles whilst actively engaging with potential external Talent
2. Maintain a strong and ongoing relationship with the Global / SLT Managers to understand their workforce planning activities
3. Independently deliver on all Campaigns regularly. These recruitment campaigns most probably would be covert and therefore highly confidential
4. Have a strong understanding of Emerging Markets and utilize all tools at their disposal to tap into the critical skill within these markets. Although the searches are not only limited to these markets, they have to tap into diaspora networks on a regular basis
5. Build new / leverage of existing relationships with key business schools (EMBA / MBA) in order to position Puma as a Best in Class Employer to generate interest and candidacy. This will involve holding presentations at various campuses globally
6. Digitally adapt, identifying areas of improvement across the Recruitment process and collaborating with the HR Workday Teams to always improve delivery timelines and candidate experience.
7. Creating, Co- creating and Leading Projects in the wider HR Team
8. Ability to drive results and rely on the internal teams instead of External agencies
Preferably a Degree within Human Resources Field
Strong Research experience with a Top search firm such as Heidriks, Korn Ferry, Spencer Stuart, Russel Reynolds, Odgers, Eghon Z etc.
Experience in a smaller Boutique as a Research
Experience as an in-house Recruiter
Multiple Regional experience across the world in Recruitment
Technically sound across ATS such as Workday
Digitally enabled – systems driven
Microsoft Office – Advanced Level
Stakeholder experience focussed – candidates / internal customers
Operational activist – hands on
Prefers doing to managing
Driven / high energy
High work standards
Can deal with high volume and multi task
Willing to carry out business travel to LATAM, India and Europe etc.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – HR Senior Leadership Team, Regional MANCO , HRIS Team, Functional Unit Leaders (Global and Regional Managers) , Country GM’s
External – Vendors such as Agencies, Search firms , Product specialists
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers