The WizzPass Visitor System revolutionizes the way that visitors and contractors are managed creating a much more convenient, efficient, secure and safe environment and way that businesses, visitors, contractors, employees and clients interact.
WizzPass is hiring!
WizzPass is a leading provider of Smart-Access solutions, which revolutionizes the way that visitors, contractors and staff access is managed. WizzPass provides a variety of Visitor Management and Workforce Screening solutions for multi-tenant or single tenant buildings, office parks, factories and other facilities.
About the Role
The Client Success Manager role is based in Johannesburg and he/she will be responsible for B2B (business-to-business) client relationship management and key client support. The Client Success Manager will guide customers through the implementation and into the support phase, with the main key success factor of building and maintaining the relationship with the client.
The Client Success Manager will need to leverage their knowledge of the WizzPass system and the solutions it can provide as well as an understanding of the customer’s business, in order to provide a structured and creative problem-solving approach to meet the client’s needs.
The candidate will need to be independent and hard working with good time management, but he/she will need to be flexible and able to adapt to changing client requirements on a daily basis. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about software and technology, is professional and comfortable with client interaction, has a hands-on and analytical approach to problem solving, and is adept at handling multiple job functions and tasks on an ongoing basis. The position will be based in Rosebank, Johannesburg
What You'll Do
- Setup of software system according to clients’ requirements (no software-coding knowledge required).
- Developing and nurturing of long-term business relationships for WizzPass.
- Onboard new customers, whichinvolves educating and training customers on how to use the WizzPass system.
- Ongoing support of client’s system to make setup changes where necessary, communicating with the client to manage the client relationship and provide quality control of the software system.
- Become an integral part of the WizzPass team. This includes being part of the WizzPass culture of constantly going beyond the “call of duty” to satisfy client’s needs and having WizzPass’s long-term success and growth as motivation.
- Follow up on renewals. This involveskeeping track of customer contract expiration dates, whether they be monthly or annually and follow up with customers to renew their contracts.
- Feature updates. Communicate to clients when new features are available that may be of value to the client, and if the go ahead is given then activate these features and provide training on the new features if necessary
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- A university degree or diploma in business, marketing and sales, or other relevant education.
- Own vehicle to visit clients and valid driver’s license.
- Very well versed in English for both oral and written communication.
- Computer literate (Proficient in Microsoft Office applications).
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as the key component of the job is client interaction.
- Must be able to work independently and at a fast pace due to the nature of the business.
- High level of attention to detail and demonstrate ongoing willingness to take initiative.
- Flexible, with ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload.
- Cooperative and friendly attitude that always puts the client first.
- Build and maintain relationships between clients and the WizzPass technical team.
- Be the voice of the client.The WizzPass technical team needs to have an in-depth understanding of customers likes and dislikes about the system and you will need to ensure that the team understands this to ensure decisions always prioritize the client.
- Building competitive advantage for WizzPass through high level of client support.
- Continued long-term professional client support.
- Learning about the market, competition, and competitive rates.
- The starting salary for this role is R20,000-R25,000 per month CTC depending on experience, and will be reviewed on a constant basis.