e4 is an established technology company and national provider of solutions and services to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries. The business is one of innovation and the development of customised, managed technology solutions for a rapidly expanding marketplace. Our differential quality is our promise to customer...
Read more about this company
Responsible for the line management of the IT Infrastructure & Operations team. This entails managing the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures, including data centers, network services, databases, storage, telephony, end-user support/help desk, workstation management, monitoring, and all related infrastructure software. Providing strategic oversight, leadership, and direction for the IT Infrastructure & Operations function. Working with internal teams and third-party suppliers to ensure the delivery of robust, performant, cost-effective, scalable, and fit-for-purpose IT services. Ensuring the availability, efficiency, integrity, resilience, and security of all IT systems and infrastructure technologies used by the business.
- Degree in IT or related discipline.
- ITIL Certification.
- Prince2 Foundation certified.
- 8-10 years related experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the CIO to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise.
- Design, implement and maintain reliable, performant, scalable, and secure infrastructure platforms – on-premises and cloud-based in line with business expectations.
- Planning, project management, and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision that enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Collaborate on the development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance processes.
- Works closely with the information security officer to ensure that IT security risks are identified and consistently remediated and reported on.
- Deploy, maintain efficient monitoring and reporting strategies and tools in line with service level agreements.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best-in-class technologies and partners.
- Works closely with and manages strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership, and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades, and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly available server and network architectures.
- Leadership for delivery of service operations in line with business objectives.