Africa International Advisors was formed in 2002 by Senior Consultants from Tier One international consultancies. AIA has delivered on some of South Africa’s most meaningful Strategy, Organisational Development and Operational Efficiency projects while delivering large scale capacity building initiatives. Our recent focus has been on developing unique and proprietary software solutions that are sorely missing within strategic and organisational performance environments.
With a young, vibrant and highly qualified team, and its rapidly developing and evolving suite of products, is positioning itself for the next phase of growth.
AIA is offering employment for multiple intern positions. AIA will consider candidate applications for a three-month intern contract with the option for extension/ permanent position.
The successful candidate will be asked to perform, among others, the following tasks:
- Conduct desktop research, data gathering and other analytical tasks
- Conduct data analysis on Excel
- Develop presentations on PowerPoint (intermediate users required)
- Write reports and conduct analysis in Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate users required)
- The intern will learn and be expected to conduct Business Process Reengineering
- Assist with internal organisational initiatives
- Engage effectively with others
- See to logistical arrangements when travelling to a client
- Assist senior facilitators during training sessions (when necessary)
- Perform administration and logistical related tasks
In order to fulfil the above requirements, the successful candidate should display:
- A willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- At least intemediate user skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be willing to travel
- Have own car and driver’s licence (preferred)
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work effectively, both individually and in teams
- High attention to detail
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Good planning and organising skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Enjoys learning and is able to understand concepts quickly
- High-quality research, analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Individuals without the required competence in Excel, Word and PowerPoint need not apply. Must have a willingness and ability to learn fast.
The successful candidate should hold the following as a MINIMUM:
- Honours Degree in Engineering or Finance OR Masters Degree in any other discipline OR a Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Previous experience is not required.
- Great opportunity into the world of training and management consulting!
- The candidate must provide all the relevant documentation, including university transcripts to support the academic qualifications.
Anyone may apply, however, there is preference for SA Citizens and BEE applicants. Please attach a CV to your LinkedIn profile prior to applying.
- Individuals who do NOT meet the minimum requirements need NOT apply.
- Please ensure CV is attached to your profile when applying.
- Must have a willingness and ability to learn fast.