Paid Media Coordinator
Social Places is a digital marketing/tech company based in that has developed software that centralizes customer feedback and digital marketing processes for franchises. The company started in 2013 with managed digital marketing services and moved into the tech space within a year, starting with the development of our GoReview Dashboard. Since then our product range has grown into 5 suites: GoListings, GoReview, GoAds, GoSocial and GoBookings.
Our digital media division, GoAds, is looking for smart, creative, hard-working people. We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our hard-working team who are enjoying what they do.
Day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Client Meetings and status updates
- Create Campaigns on LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, TripAdvisor
- Executes advertising campaigns for our clients, monitors performance and ability to improve performance. Proficient in Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords.
- Able to analyse campaigns performance and create changing strategies, based on location and audience.
- Monitors and analyses site performance to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing audience profiles.
- Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
- Able to manage and update campaign status on Task dashboard.
- Create Google Tags and Facebook Pixels and manage events and conversions
- Analyzing Data to gather insights for the clients and tailor future campaigns. Analytically thinking is crucial.
- Managing large budgets for once-off and monthly campaigns.
- General once-off tasks.
- Build relationships with our platform representative e.g. our Facebook account manager, Google etc.
The role would not require the person to see clients on a day-to-day basis but the candidate would be expected to liaise with clients and attend meetings when required.
- AdWords Certification, Facebook Blueprint Accreditation, Google Analytics Accreditation is a plus.
Years of experience and non-negotiable criteria:
- Min 2 years Paid Media experience
- Industry experience is essential
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a group or alone.
- Enjoys working with Numbers
- Able to Multi-task and drive tasks to completion