Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and CHEP provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organization with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
Payroll Specialist - 3 Month Contract - Westville
- Working as part of the EMEA Payroll team. Working with the third party providers, processing all payrolls for MEA, for all entities across the Brambles group. Working with business stakeholders to ensure that the payroll meets with their requirements and that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Day-to-day payroll administration on managed service and outsourced platforms
- Investigate and correct any errors in the case of system or process issues
- Preparing monthly payrolls according to schedule, preparing documentation to support monthly approval by Payroll Lead/Manager, accurately and on time
- Management of statutory reporting and payments, including statistics and year end
- Ensuring that segregation of duties and data protection standards are met
- Vendor management, including integration of new systems and vendors
- Working with internal and external audit teams to ensure that systems and processes meet best practice
- Compensation & Benefit Administration relating to Payroll, including Ex-Pats, Share Plan and Stock Options
- Supporting process and systems consolidation of different entity payrolls to one location and platform
- Meeting all day-to-day statutory and business compliance requirements
- Diploma / Degree
- Experience of processing multi country payrolls and working to deadlines required.
- Experience in running payrolls including year end processing required.
- MS Office Intermediate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Workday HR (An advantage but not compulsory)
- DACH Tax and Statutory Rules, including year end desirable
- Business acumen (knowledge of each business and how to navigate to get things done)
- Attention to detail Working with remote locations
- Ex-Pat Payroll desirable
- Stock Option Management desirable.