A Senior Insights Project Manager is responsible for the management of complex, end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery. You will be comfortable managing £250k to £750K + projects or multiple projects that total £1m + (including goals, schedules, deliverables, budgets and quality of delivery). We are constantly leveraging our international footprint to improve knowledge sharing and foster growth and are very keen on open source projects where we can contribute back into the communities that we rely on.
As part of a customer-centric organisation, you will have customer facing experience, closely managing expectations and communication channels to ensure constant and positive alignment. Help the onboarding and support to our products, mapping out the end-to-end process for our customers, helping to spot upsell opportunities. You will be partnering with teams in London and New York to deliver projects focusing on some of the most strategic markets our clients operate in, including US, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Japan & France, amongst others.
- Engage with customers to gain a full understanding and definition of goals and objectives, requirements and deliverables and work with our consulting team of Insight, Strategy and Data Science specialists to deliver AI-powered consumer intelligence reports
- You will be supporting the Sales and Customer Success teams with new client / existing customer projects.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure constant alignment and close management of expectations
- Mapping out the end-to-end customer process looking for optimisation and efficiencies as part of a Continuous Improvement approach
- This will be managing multiple small projects from £250K - £750K.
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget). Determine resource effort requirements and allocation
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, on time, on budget and to the quality required
- Budget and Financial Management
- Write SOWs & CRs
- Insights & Analysis Reports, working together with Insights teams
- Team Player - Engage with teams based in multiple locations and support a multi-disciplinary local team on different initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Experience scoping new requirements and delivery.
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with Swan teams based Globally.
- Solid understanding of social intelligence and big data-driven research solutions.
- Experience managing research projects and teams including data scientists, social media analysts and creatives.
- Experience and understanding of technical considerations for quantitative research, analytics and data processing and inter-dependencies of complex programmes of work.
- Experience defining new projects from existing customers as appropriate, looking for opportunities to grow the client relationship where possible.
- Involvement in new business opportunities / Assists senior management and customer success in responding to and capitalising on new business opportunities, spotting opportunities to upsell to existing customers
What makes a Swan?
We want people fanatical about creating innovative solutions inspired by data. We know Black Swan’s DNA is different, it’s what helps us find new perspectives on our customers’ problems. Working in a fast paced, energized environment, our bar is set high, and an ability to build long lasting partnerships both internally and externally is vital.
We have made a difference at our core and that is embedded in our values.
- We believe in long-term partnerships through transparency and honesty
- We believe in leaving the world in a better place than we found it
- We believe anyone can achieve great things. We do not put people in boxes
- We listen more than we talk
- We think 10% crazy is just about right!
- Most importantly, and because you spend 60% of your waking time at work, we believe you should enjoy it
What We Offer?
- Exciting Clients and Projects - Working with Black Swan we promise to provide an exciting and ever-changing industry within Data Science and Predictive Analysis innovative and challenging projects with some of the leading Brands using the industries latest
- Talented Teams - We hire highly skilled and multi-disciplined teams over the world. We have 8 offices across 4 countries!
- Career Development – Regardless of which area of the business you work in you can expect to collaborate on all aspects of Black Swan’s projects gaining the exposure you need to develop your expertise. No matter what stage you are in your career your development is our priority.
- Working environment - Because you spend 60% of your time at work, we try to make it enjoyable! You will benefit from our global benefits: Share options, staff referral scheme, duvet day, flexible and remote working, internal and online training initiatives, volunteering opportunities at white swan, birthday lie in, Christmas gift cards, quarterly staff events, summer hours and Flexible Leave Policy.
- As well as the benefits unique to our Cape Town office - Pension & Risk benefits, medical aid contribution, enhanced maternity & paternity leave, parking, breakfast, drinks & snacks, fun Fridays, yoga and meditation sessions.