- Excellent at handling complaints
- Passionate about customer experience
- Customer focused - an advocate for exceptional service
- Always focused on making situations right for our customers
- Someone who loves to problem solve
- Great at building relationships with customers and colleagues
If so.. then read on…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our Member Experience Team.
As a Feedback Support Manager, you will be responsible for handling the majority of complaints received, from entry level to complex, across various departments. You will also be responsible for managing the distribution of complaints to be handled within departments and recording this data for monthly reporting.
Your exceptional customer service, communication, investigation and analytical skills, will deliver superb member satisfaction, excellent complaint resolution and drive member loyalty.
Who We Are
- At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
- We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 22 strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
- We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
- To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.
We are looking for:
- Candidates that will need to be based in Cape Town
- People who are excellent at assisting members with complaints and are confident with managing a complaint through to resolution
- Experience with Amadeus or other GDS system. (Preferable)
- Have the proven ability to turn customers around in tricky situations
- Previous experience working in customer service
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy a challenge
- People who excel at driving customer loyalty across multiple programs
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised customer service
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential in English and a bonus in a second language.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
- All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we offer a remote work option, but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
- Other benefits that Ten offer, specific to the South Africa office, range between access to ICAS Employee Health and Wellness (EHWP) services which are confidential and free for all employees to use, all the way through to various discounts on both travel and entertainment events (the latter is of course available regardless of location). There are also lots of social events throughout the year as well as a break-out room where employees can relax (or, if they wish, play one of the numerous games we provide!) whilst enjoying our latest fruit drop.
- We also offer a company contribution towards medical aid, transport home for those working a late shift (applies to those who don't have a car) and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
Preference will be given to candidates in alignment with the employment equity plan of the organization
Ten works with a small Preferred Suppliers List currently, focused on specialists in each location. Please note we are not accepting any further agencies onto our PSL at this time.