Administrator at allaboutXpert
Posted on: 18 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at allaboutXpert
We deliver world class consulting on project management practices, including processes and enabling technology. We cater to large enterprises and small businesses, working with complex project management offices (PMOs) or with simple, single projects - or anything in between.
We demystify project management and the challenges experienced by projects, programmes and PMO’s though simple, workable solutions – innovative project management tailored to your needs.
You will be handling the following:
- Quality minute-taking and distribution against an SLA;
- Forum meeting arrangements/scheduling (distributing Agenda, following up attendance);
- Electronically filed documentation;
- Arranging meetings, venues, catering, equipment, set up and removing projector;
- Communicating and following up on actions and giving daily feedback;
- Organising Visitors access and parking bays
- Take ownership of daily duties and responsibilities
- You're going to need at least 3 years experience as an administrator and previous experience taking minutes in senior level meetings .
- You must be able to demonstrate your experience in working with internal IT systems and tools.
- In addition to that, your MS Office (full suite) abilities need to be good.
- You need to be the type of person who makes a strong, positive impression with personal authority, expresses your ideas and information in individual and group situations and has the ability to assess a situation and implement a workable solution in a timely and effective manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to allaboutXpert career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs