Ecommerce Director at Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 18 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art "patented" system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human interaction element which is essential to our industry. Our Managing Partner Anjali Samuel is listed number 51 on the top 100 globally connected people on Linkedin she is also one of the five women who are in the top 100. This is also made our organization one of the most "searched for " in the digital world.
We are fortunate to have with us a panel of experts in the areas of Training, Executive Coaching, Career Advisory, Organization Consulting, Talent Mapping and building diversity. These experts are driven by their desire to unlock the potential of people and enable them to find their niche.
Our trusted fortune 500 clients continue to delight us with their feedback and we frequently conduct "pro-bono" bespoke work on candidate referrals, advisory services, and market benchmarks.
- To provide the vision for and keep pace with an evolving and fast paced digital landscape, ensuring our client is on the forefront of social media trends, digital marketing and on- line web and mobile e-commerce strategies and user experiences. Lead a team of
- managers and digital marketing experts to manage the on-line user experience.
- P&L responsibility for the online channel, collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce
- business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content and manage all aspects of web analytics.
- 10+ years of professional work experience with at least 5 years within a CPG environment.
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be
- delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when
- applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and
- there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield.. making a difference.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.pcrecruiter.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd