Graphic Designer at Hippocampus Design-gineers
Posted on: 18 December, 2017
Deadline: 8 January, 2018
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at Hippocampus Design-gineers
Solving problems using the science of creativity.' Hippocampus is a collaborative design communication agency, named after a powerful part of the brain that acts much like a radar, processing incoming information and sending it to the memory to be stored or transformed into action. Our deeply experienced team specialises in strategic direction, creative conceptualisation and execution, working with clients as collaborators in the process.
- You would work on our local and international motoring and liquor portfolio, plus interesting assignments such as new product development, environmental and adventure projects.
- You need to have a Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design/Art Direction.
- Of course, you need to be strong in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Digital experience is necessary.
- All the usual requirements apply, but most important is a creatively open mind, collaborative approach and ability to straddle both design and art direction.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), a medical aid contribution and other incentive benefits.
Method of Application
Interested? Send your CV and link to portfolio to: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Hippocampus Design-gineers career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs