Assistant Sales Manager at IGT
Posted on: 18 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at IGT
IGT enables players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play.
- Project Manage new and already generated (re-occurring, on-going, established and new as part of current agreement)sales contracts:
- Generate sales in line with new or current IGT Africa commitments through analysis of in place contracts, ensuring on-going customer satisfaction.
- Ensure, where IGT Africa currently have agreements in place that the actual operation of such agreements are maintained and where necessary upgraded accordingly.
- Assist in the management of new sales projects.
- Provide technical support to the IGT Africa team where required.
- Develop and maintain functional and effective relationships with customers.
- Assist with Sales and Marketing opportunities.
- Complete administrative processes and comply with Quality Management processes.
- Customer Interaction and Satisfaction:
- Interact with Internal and External Customers to ensure exceptional customer services – focus on technical advice and analysis.
- Contractual Maintenance and roll out of maintenance projects as required
- Deal with any customer queries.
Sales Strategy Support
- Participate and Support the sales strategy for IGT Africa.
- Assist in developing terms and conditions of sales to ensure a competitive market
- Creating networking opportunities
- On-going research and development into market trends and competitors
- Keep abreast of the Gaming Industry norms and trends.
- Formal qualification at Diploma/Degree Level at NQF level in Project Management/Sales Management/Business Administration will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years gaming experience of which 1 year must be related to slots management.
- Excellent Technical understanding with the ability to communicate and interact with customers.
- Must possess a valid passport and will be required to travel.National and International (Sub-Sahara Africa).
- Special requirements needed Able to obtain a Gaming License
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Ability to Travel
- Pass a background check
- Credit check required
Keys To Success
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
- Foster innovation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IGT career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs