Director at Sage
Posted on: 19 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Sage
At Sage, we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use, online and cloud business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To develop a clear X3 Services strategy, which is fully aligned to our global strategy and drives our customer for life philosophy.
- To build a strong leadership team who will effectively deliver on the strategy and the business transformation, utilising both colleagues and cross-functional teams to drive a high performing culture.
- To have a strong understanding of the external market environment. To fully understand our customers, their challenges and how our solutions can benefit them.
- Full ownership of the X3 Professional Services region.
- Drive revenue and achievement of X3 Professional Services targets for the AME through the sub-functional Engagement Managers.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to the Professional Services Team and overall AME X3 Professional Services Teams.
- To be a Transformational Leader, to effectively lead your people through change, inspiring and motivating them whilst not compromising on results.
- To ensure that the AME Services function follows a One Sage approach at all times.
- To be a role model for your peers and your colleagues. To bring to life the Sage Values and Leadership behaviours in every aspect of your role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sage career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs