Human Resources Director at an FMCG Industry - Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 19 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art "patented" system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human interaction element which is essential to our industry. Our Managing Partner Anjali Samuel is listed number 51 on the top 100 globally connected people on Linkedin she is also one of the five women who are in the top 100. This is also made our organization one of the most "searched for " in the digital world.
The world is changing, and the people want different things from HR. We are talking about leading HR and
having the ability... to dream,
the ability ....to execute
the ability to ....Change The Game.
- The role requires a strategic business partner, leading the development and standardization and implementation of Human Resources initiatives, organizational development to ensure bench of highly potential talent . The position provides technical expertise and advice to senior management on identifying and solving HR related issues
- As the business is seeing aggressive positive movement the need of the hour is to have an Human Resources professional with excellent business understanding and has the following abilities....and there is a reason why ..
- You've got a "Mac" of a mind ….meaning you can synthesize loads of information into meaningful strategies
- You're a Card Salesman … i.e. assertive and persistent as a salesman.
- A comfort with Confrontation… i.e. the ability to lead in the face of adversity.
- Hands on leadership.. i.e. the ability to lead as well as execute
- A "Croc" skin .. i.e. the ability to deal with the good & bad, Crisis & recognition in your stride…. above all not afraid to fail.
- The reason for these quallities is simple...the business need is such that a safe pair of hands would not be ideal for the business, an HR professional who has worked at the helm of a large business, matrix enviornment and most importantly has driven change in previous employment and is competent to advice the CEO on strategic initatives needed to keep the organziation agile, is mature enough to bring upto speed certain areas which have been static .
Method of Application
Interested? Forward Your CV to: email@example.com.
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs