Regus provides modern, flexible workspace to customers including some of the most successful, entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-million dollar corporations. Our network of 2,600 locations in 106 countries encompasses 43 million square feet of the world’s leading locations, offering convenient, high-quality, fully serviced spaces for people to work, whether for a few minutes or a few years. Companies like Google, Toshiba and GlaxoSmithKline choose Regus so that they can work flexibly and make their businesses more successful as they grow around the world. The key to flexible working is convenience so Regus is open wherever our 2.1 million members need support - city centres, suburban districts, shopping centres and retail outlets, railway stations, universities, motorway service stations and even community centres. With brands including Regus, Regus Express, Signature Group, Open Office, Spaces and Kora within our group, there is something for every business need, from traditional offices to vibrant creative environments that foster creative thinking and collaboration. Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, Regus is based in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The role is to manage a complex programme of New Space Openings .The project management elements have been outsourced to the Main Contractors through a Design & Build Framework Agreement and comprehensive Schedule of Rates.
Key responsibilities will include:
Internal stakeholder management. This will include a variety of elements including supporting Programme Director in floor plan and design sign off, cost review/final accounting and handover processes
Main Contractor performance management
- Cost control and final accounting (including value engineering where necessary)
- Program control – ensure all works are appropriately assessed, designed, planned, resourced and scheduled in a timely and costeffective manner in order to ensure best value
- Initiate and maintain an open and timely level of communication with the Programme Director
- Working closely with the Development team to establish the feasibility of building new centres in potential target cities
- Monitor the CAPEX budget for each new project, reviewing specifications and agree scope of work with landlords, developers and JV partners
- Working with the Development, Operations, Finance and Sales teams to design efficient layouts that will deliver successfully operating centres
- Implementing and reviewing the construction tender process efficiency and constant cost savings initiatives
- Elaborate constant optimization and improvements on efficiency and costs
- We are looking for ambitious, highly motivated, leader, capable of both strategic thinking and detailed, rigorous planning. You need to be a selfstarter and be skilled in helping the organization transition to a fast growth mindset.
Other key experience and skills include:
- Significant experience within Architecture or Engineering with good financially awareness and exposure (experience in retail project management will be a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple programmes at different locations simultaneously.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility to accommodate frequently changing customer needs and changing workloads within the team
- Demonstrable understanding of Health & Safety, Mechanical & Electrical, Construction or any other issues that effect building and architectural considerations within projects
- Ability to travel a significant portion of your working time
- Coaching skills to develop and challenge outsourced project managers to improve their performance and develop their knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong computer skills
- Language required: English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Regus career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply