Accounts Assistant at Mirum Agency
Posted on: 19 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Mirum Agency
Mirum is a global digital agency that creates experiences that people want and businesses need. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant, Mirum helps guide brands in business transformation, experience development, and commerce and activation. The agency operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is part of the J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network
We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We are for those who embrace the transformative power of digital. We guide brands through our three offering platforms: business transformation, experience development and commerce activation.
Mirum Cape Town is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team on a fixed-term contractual basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts payable processing – from issuing purchase orders to capturing supplier invoices.
- Cashbook capturing.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations for review/sign-off.
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed asset register.
- Posting certain journals – E.g. depreciation.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet recons.
- Intercompany recharges and agreeing intercompany balances with Group companies.
- Processing payments on FNB for release by FD & Group Accountant.
- Assisting with month end closures/reporting - ICS, Actuals, Flash, Finance Hub.
You will need:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant accounting or bookkeeping qualification.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance.
- Accounting experience within an agency or professional services company would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of tax and VAT.
- Knowledge of the full accounting function (e.g. not just AP and cashbook).
- Experience with FNB Business Online would be advantageous.
Method of Application
Interested? send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified? Go to Mirum Agency career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mirum AgencySimilar Jobs
- Author Central Specialist at Amazon
- Social Media Customer Service Agent at OneDayOnly.co.za
- Talent Business Partner at HomeChoice Holdings Limited
- Business Project Leader at DIANA
- Executive Personal Assistant at Bytes Managed Solutions
- Sales Representative at Solarpop Distribution (Pty) Ltd