Junior Business Intelligence Developer at RCI | Vacation Exchange
Posted on: 19 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at RCI | Vacation Exchange
RCI is the leader in vacation exchange, offering the world’s largest vacation exchange network and providing unrivaled products and services to enhance the vacation ownership experience. It’s one of the many reasons why more resorts trust RCI to deliver vacation exchange services to its subscribing members than any other company across the globe. Through three core exchange programs (RCI Weeks®, RCI Points® and The Registry Collection® exchange program), RCI helps its subscribing members take the vacations of their dreams and explore the world through approximately 4,500 affiliated resorts in more than 100 countries. Members can also enjoy other great deals on rental opportunities, cruises and transportation as well as a host of other travel and lifestyle benefits through the RCI Platinum® membership tier. At RCI, we understand that no matter how busy life gets, you cherish the time you set aside each year to get away and create memories that will last a lifetime. And it’s because your vacation means the world to us® that we are so dedicated to delivering vacation memories that last a lifetime.
Analytics and Business Intelligence :
- Assist in planning the rollout of critical BI projects, in line with business strategy.
- Maintain and update the Data Warehouse environment in MS SQL Server based on changes in source databases. (ETL)
- Understand and review the data warehouse run and request any changes that might be required from the DBA.
- Develop, maintain and enhance user reports on MS Reporting Manager.
- Support major projects from a BI perspective.
- Maintain, improve and support all user requests on Qlikview
- Delivery of ad hoc data analytics to internal clients using MS SQL
Extensive knowledge of:
- BI Development
- BI Systems Analysis Database Design
- Data Warehousing design according to Kimball methodology
- MS SQL Programming (Version 2008 or later)
- MS SSRS Development using MS Visual Studio (Version 2008 or later)
- QlikView Development (Version 10 or later)
- Call Centre Technology and Solutions
- MS Excel (Pivots, Statistical Analysis)
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, informatics, statistics or engineering.
- Microsoft SSRS certification (Optional)
- QlikView certification (Optional)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RCI | Vacation Exchange career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RCI | Vacation ExchangeSimilar Jobs
- Finance Assistant at Marriott International