Customer Care Representative at Firmenich
Posted on: 19 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Firmenich
A PASSION FOR SMELL AND TASTE Firmenich is the largest privately-owned company in the perfume and flavor business. Swiss and family owned, we have created many of the world’s favorite perfumes for over 100 years and produced a number of the most well known flavors we enjoy each day. Our passion for perfumes and flavors, our creativity and innovation, together with our exceptional understanding of sensory perceptions and trends, have forged our world-class reputation. Our consistently superior investments in R&D substantiate our desire to understand, share and reinvent the best of what nature has to offer in the realms of smell and taste. Worldwide, Firmenich currently employs approximately 6,000 people in 64 countries.
Purpose of the job:
Efficiently perform and monitor Order to Cash activities, provide outstanding service levels & reliable information to our customers in the region, resulting in superior Customer Care.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Builds customer intimacy with our customers
- Respond to client inquiries related to O2C & partner with other department ( Planning, Sales, Finance) to feedback the most relevant information
- Coordinate customer requirements and plants capabilities
- Maintain a clear and efficient communication flow with customers and highlight potential issues, opportunities and action plan;
- Continuously capture relevant information on Customers, products, processes and systems to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Proactively seeks innovative ways to enhance Customer Care and improve operating efficiencies
- Monitors relevant indicators that measure the level of service and proposes related action plans for service improvements
- Process Execution:
- Receive, check & place client orders in SAP & instantly confirm order registration
- Confirmation of delivery date to customers according to SLT rules.
- Manage order modification requests in line with customer requirements and business rules
- Keeps client informed proactively about order status and take appropriate actions to maximize punctuality and prevent delays.
- Organize all activities required to ensure accurate & timely delivery of products and documentation at customers’ place
- Key point of contact for customers' inquiries related to services and Supply Chain.
- Responds to all inquiries and issues related to O2C and partner with Planning, Sales, Finance to feedback the most relevant information
- Provide prompt information on orders, delivery and billing status to both internal & external customer and make sure that customers requirement in term of delivery, dates, quantity and quality are met
- Receives, enters and manages client's Non-conformances / claims
- Always adhere to operating model, standard processes, business rules and guidelines
- Provide support to Commercial and Supply Chain Projects.
- High School degree preferred Commercial or Supply Chain studies is a plus
- 3-5 years experience of Customer Service and/or Commercial and/or Purchasing experience
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Very good knowledge of shipping procedures ( incoterms, documentation, custom clearance) and payment terms ( letter of credit,…)
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure, deadlines;
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Firmenich career website on career2.successfactors.eu to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FirmenichSimilar Jobs
- Job vacancy at Premier FMCG (Pty) Ltd
- Job Opening at Pioneer Foods
- Bakery Manager at RCL FOODS
- Job Openings at Distell
- Sales Representative at Falke Eurosocks
- Job Opening at Sasol
- Job Opening at CocoCola
- Job Opening at Sasol