Scrum Master at MAC Consulting
Posted on: 20 December, 2017
Deadline: 5 January, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MAC Consulting
MAC is a dynamic and innovative, South African based company dedicated solely to helping clients achieve extraordinary results. MAC provides a broad spectrum of consulting services, from visioning and strategy to detailed design, from implementation and capacity building to realising and sustaining value. MAC is well regarded for our outstanding and high value service to blue-chip clients. Although well-known in the mining and resources industry, MAC has expanded our client base to telecommunications, financial services and public sector in recent years. Our consultants are seasoned professionals, selected for their industry and business knowledge, their consulting skills and their ability to work with our clients to achieve results.
the successful candidate will:
- Guide and coach the team to follow Agile/Scrum practices;
- Guide and coach the team to become self-managing;
- Monitor and control scrum processes
- DriveI transparency within the team;
- Remove impediments to the team achierving its objectives;
- Improve communication between development teams and business stakeholders;
- Guide the team to find the right person within the organization that can help them;
- Manage and resolve conflict to build a safe and trusting environment that enables team effectiveness;
- Support and coach the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices.
- At least 5 years exerience as a software developer;
- At least 2 years experience as a Scrum Master of a software development team across multiple technologies / streams;
- Well developed communication, facilitation, team leadership, coaching and continuous improvement knowledge and skills;
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, eg Scrum, Kanban, XP;
- Experience with Agile techniques, eg user stories, automated testing, TDD, continuous integration;
- Ideally, experience in the Financial Services sector.
...and will be:
- A recognised team leader;
- Delivery focused, with a proven track record of success;
- Customer and service delivery oriented;
- An analytical and resilient problem solver who overcomes challenges and develops innovative solutions;
- Dynamic and energetic with a proactive approach to delivering high quality outcomes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MAC Consulting career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MAC ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd