Q2 Solutions is focused on helping customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights
Fueled by the combined resources of Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, the Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed in 2015 by combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities in order to provide greater innovation, quality and value for our customers.
Our global laboratory network combines Quintiles’ global scale, clinical trial expertise, and diverse therapeutic experience with Quest Diagnostics’ operational, scientific and quality excellence, supply-chain network, and informatics.
This unique combination of capabilities allows us to deliver greater innovation, quality and value for biopharmaceutical customers, and to help our customers bring new medicines to market faster.
We offer end-to-end lab services across the development continuum. Discover how we employ the newly integrated Central Laboratories, Bioanalytical and ADME Laboratories, Anatomic Pathology, Genomics, Biomarkers, Precision Medicine, Companion Diagnostics, and Vaccine testing services to shape better outcomes for your drug development programs.
The joint venture was borne out of a shared commitment to quality, customer service and – above all – helping bring new treatments to patient
Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new clinical sponsors.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified customer account(s).
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within Account and develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization.
- Maintain general knowledge of all Quintiles services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Identify and respond to customer needs in order to define potential opportunities. Propose appropriate strategy/solution to customer.
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal.
- Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepares and leads the sales presentation. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands and financial targets.
- Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
- Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Record all customer sales related activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at Quintiles, Inc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record at mid-level and high-level contacts
- Strong organizational, planning, project management skills
- A developing record of customer contacts at the outsourcing, procurement and mid - management level
- Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in Business Management and substantial related experience, including relevant industry (CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotech) and/or sales experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Q² Solutions career website on quintiles.taleo.net to apply