Media Relations Manager at an FMGG Company - Syndicate Personnel Specialists
Posted on: 20 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Syndicate Personnel Specialists
Established in 1992, SPS is THE leading Specialist Search Firm focused on Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain roles (Mid-Senior Executive Level).
We offer Permanent & Interim Recruitment, and Retained Search Solutions.
Our team assists clients Nationally with recruitment for their South African, African & International Operations (both local & expat talent).
We are a Preferred Recruitment Supplier to many of the most sought after & exciting Employers in South Africa, many of which also have operations beyond South Africa’s borders.
What this means to Candidates? We expose our candidates to a wider range of job opportunities nationally & internationally. We offer a personalised & proven approach to executive headhunting; we begin with you in mind. We match your motivators & career plan with employers where you can realise your goals.
Liaison with our team is valuable. Consultants are highly trained, specialized & interested.
We pride ourselves on applying a fresh perspective. We get to the heart of our client’s brief. We don’t rely only on our wide network; we are always making new contacts. We find professionals others can’t, no matter how rare the skill.
Key Responsibilities in the role:
- Define and implement the annual media plan
- Position the brand through strong media stories
- Organise media interviews and press releases
- Support and advise internal stakeholders in their media activities, lead media capability building, provide exemplary writing advise to all internal stakeholders
- Prepare position statements
- Maintain the Corporate press dossier and internet media centre
- Manage Media monitoring supplier
- Proactively manage and mitigate ‘issues’ through engagement with relevant stakeholders
Minimum requirements and non-negotiables:
- Post matric qualification
- A Minimum five (5) years’ work experience in a corporate media environment or handling the media role within an FMCG company
- Experience in Journalism / External communication agency
- Flexibility to travel at short notice regionally and internationally
- Exceptionally strong language and communication skills
- Proven relationships with Editors; Journalists; Internet communicators e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Bloggers; Financial Analysts; Trade and Industry Associations; Business Forums; Academic Institutions; Professional Bodies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Syndicate Personnel Specialists career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Syndicate Personnel SpecialistsSimilar Jobs
- Job vacancy at Premier FMCG (Pty) Ltd
- Job Opening at Pioneer Foods
- Bakery Manager at RCL FOODS
- Job Openings at Distell
- Sales Representative at Falke Eurosocks
- Job Opening at Sasol
- Job Opening at CocoCola
- Job Opening at Sasol