Psychometrist at Old Mutual South Africa
Posted on: 20 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking/Financial Services
View All Jobs at Old Mutual South Africa
Old Mutual is an international investment, savings, insurance and banking group. For over 170 years we have been serving the growing insurance and investment needs of our customers, helping them achieve their lifetime financial goals.
This role is responsible for the appropriate administration and evaluation of assessment instruments for individuals and groups through own efforts.
- Assessment Administration and Service
- Administer and supervise online assessments.
- Quality check automated reports for appropriate recommendations aligned to OM standards.
- Provide assessment feedback to Line Managers and development feedback to candidates.
- Keep an updated database of assessment results for research purposes.
- Assessment Support
- Ensure professional service is offered to clients across OMEM.
- Ensure appropriate assessments are conducted with the client’s needs in mind.
- Stakeholder Engagement (i.e. Service Providers, Line Managers; HR Employees, independent contractors where applicable).
- Provide support to the business in terms of assessment related projects.
- Support integration of assessments across all HR practices.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output for periods of one day to a maximum of 1 year.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Takes a proactive approach to work.
- Keeps abreast of latest research and development in the field of Industrial Psychology.
- Has an inclination for analytics and trend analysis.
- Registered with the HPCSA as Psychometrist Independent Practice.
- 1-2 years working experience as a Psychometrist within a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation; Assessment best practice and various assessment tools.
- Accreditations with the following assessments: Cognitive Process Profile (CPP); OPQ , SODA System ; Hogan Assessment Suite; WAVE Styles Questionnaire; SHL products.
- Experience in providing assessment feedback to employees and line managers on the above mentioned tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual South Africa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs