Business Project Leader at DIANA
Posted on: 20 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at DIANA
At Diana, we are committed to helping our clients write their story, guiding and supporting them all along their journey, and celebrating their success. We provide trustworthy sources of pleasure and nutrition Our highly qualitative natural-based solutions inspire health-conscious consumers with new and trustworthy sources of pleasure and nutrition, enhancing enhancing the well-being of people and their pets. We are natural and sustainable at the core Our supply chain is fully integrated and we cultivate responsible partnerships with suppliers, enabling to provide sustainable solutions with a guaranteed clean label.
As a key player of the Diana transformation, this role consists into accelerating the development of the African Zone by delivering the step changes defined in Diana Strategy, and by leading some key identified common projects for the Diana division.
This role will be an enabler to develop a sustainable & responsible value chain in Africa, by helping Diana to become the first natural solution provider in the region.
- By having a Global Key Account approach and by acting locally (on key countries of the zone), develop current “access” offer whilst securing our sourcing;
- Identify the key players – sourcing providers on pre-selected scope/perimeter;
- In the framework of opportunistic mode, foster step changes & develop synergies (Diana/Symrise).
- Food technologist or Food engineer, with significant experience (5 to 7 years) of project management with a real expertise/knowledge of African Markets;
- Ideally experience in both sourcing/operation & business;
- Fluent in English;
- Hands-on & result focused, with excellent aptitude for interdisciplinary work in multicultural Environment (Ability to work effectively across functions through influence and collaboration);
- Ability to be the ambassador of Diana value & sustainability strategy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DIANA career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DIANASimilar Jobs
- Author Central Specialist at Amazon
- Social Media Customer Service Agent at OneDayOnly.co.za
- Talent Business Partner at HomeChoice Holdings Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant at Bytes Managed Solutions
- Sales Representative at Solarpop Distribution (Pty) Ltd