Site Supervisor at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Posted on: 21 December, 2017
Deadline: 12 January, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd
LSC Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as LSC) was established in 1998 in conjunction with a leading national Warehousing and Distribution company who sought to achieve greater efficiency through better administrative control of its large staffing pool. As a dynamic service driven company LSC has shown incredible growth, now supplying staffing solutions to various national and international organisations across many different industries. Through the supply of innovative staffing solutions LSC enables our clients to stay focused on the company’s long term strategy and core competencies, ultimately enhancing competitiveness. With the strong backing of a true multi-national Southern African corporate CIC Holdings, whose entire share capital is in turn held by IMPERIAL Logistics, LSC is able to partner organisations through and beyond the many challenges within the demanding staffing market. Through our dynamic teams across South Africa, Namibia and Botswana it is possible to mobilise staffing and human resource projects quickly and efficiently by utilising our extensive infrastructure.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration will be an advantage
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Must be computer literate, and have good Excel skills
- Must have at least 3 years’ supervisory experience and previous experience in running a site in a Supply Chain and or staffing environment
- Overall accountability for day to day management of a site
- Will be responsible for staff management dealing amongst other things with issues such as IR issues,
- Ensure replacement of staff on time.
- Ensure employee timesheets are filled in correctly and sent through to payroll on time weekly/monthly to ensure payroll related deadlines are met. Escalate issues with late submissions to the relevant Manager (Ops/Area Manager)
- Ensure communication channels are open and issues are dealt with timeously (i.e. email, telephone, face to face).
- Will be dealing with conflict issues and ensure issues are resolved amicably.
- Ensure effective debtors management and follow up where needed to ensure good cash flow is maintained.
- Manage expenses and ensure that one is in line with the budget.
- Make sure that employees are trained and that the skills matrix is maintained and up to date.
- Ensure staff supplied to client have undergone the necessary induction and health & safety training
- Ensure staff supplied are appropriately licensed to operate any machinery and vehicles they are required to by the client
- Ensure issues highlighted by the client in terms of staff productivity are addressed and resolved with staff to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- payroll and HR etc.
- Ensure that any leads from a business development point are identified and escalated to the Operations Manager
Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Conflict management skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- A highly motivated individual
- Availability after hours and weekends
- Overtime work may be required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) LtdSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd