Portfolio Facilities Manager at Acsion Limited
Posted on: 21 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Acsion Limited
Acsion Limited is a highly experienced, specialist property developer and property holding company and will be the only JSE Listed company exclusively dedicated to property development. Acsion was founded by Mr Kiriakos Anastasiadis approximately 17 years ago. Through ingenuity, vision, value engineering and effective management, the Group expanded into the successful property developer and property holdings company it is today. Acsion continuously evaluates approximately 20 - 30 new development opportunities at any one time and is in various stages of discussions on certain projects to further enhance the capital growth of its business. Through its development activities, Acsion is able to unlock development profits and thereafter generate annuity income and further capital growth for its shareholders.
- Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, development, and implementation of effective operations and facilities management policies, procedures, and planning of the portfolio.
- Effective operations management of the portfolio and facilities
- Coordinates and arranges third party services of maintenance contractors, suppliers, vendors, etc. Deals with contractors on daily basis.
- Responds to emergency call outs
- Security of all the Centre facilities. Conducts scheduled inspections of security systems and implements improvements as necessary
- Ensuring the efficient and cost-effective administration of Centre operations.
- Ensuring professional business relations with vendors, contractors, and trade professionals
- Handles third party service contracts, and directs maintenance procedures.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Develops and implements departmental policies and procedures and ensures that all operations are in accordance with established health and safety regulations.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality, price and follow the procurement policy.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Keeps Management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Effectively supervises assigned personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
- Trains, directs, and appraises assigned personnel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Matric plus additional related maintenance and facilities management training preferred.
- Building service experience preferable.
- Continual Health, Safety and Fire competency and development
- Computer competency in excel and word
- MDA competency and exposure favourable
- Exposure to rural developments and communities
- Three or more years of related experience, with at least two or more years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent leadership abilities, delegation, planning, time management and conflict management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Conflict resolution
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Is able to work outside of the normal working hours from time to time
Self-starter, motivated, committed, problem solver and determined
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Acsion Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Acsion LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at a Real Estate Sector - 60 Degrees Ltd
- Property Valuer / Due Dilligence Specialist at Nexus Property Group