Business Development Manager at Euromonitor International
Posted on: 21 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Research
View All Jobs at Euromonitor International
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategy research for consumer markets. Comprehensive international coverage and leading edge innovation make our products an essential resource for companies locally and worldwide. As an independent company, we offer unmatched detail and unbiased content for every region, country, category and channel. From socio-economic context to intimate detail on the smallest products or markets, Euromonitor provides market research focused on your organisation’s needs. Our extensive network of strategic analysts in 80 countries provides the depth of global, national and local business information required in today’s increasingly international business environment. Our global industry specialist team also ensures the international consistency of our research. Emerging countries or developed economies: we identify the next opportunity before anyone else. With offices around the world, analysts in 80 countries and market research on every key trend and driver, we give you powerful access to the real story behind consumer change.
New Business Role
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for targeting new corporate organisations across their designated territory in Sub-Saharan Africa and selling them a subscription to our market research platform Passport.
- New and existing clients will need a sales expert who knows how to target the right stakeholders within organisations. How to build a solid understanding of the multiple business objectives a client is trying to achieve. This will be gained through a continuous networking across the client business and an awareness of trends in the industry. The sales person needs to have the tenacity, drive and commercial awareness to educate the client on why Euromonitor’s data will help them achieve those goals.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- An outstanding personal sales track record with an ability to hit monthly KPIs
- A targets-driven approach to work, understanding where you will make the maximum impact with your activities
- Commercial awareness
- Tenacity, drive and resilience, self-motivated and organised
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience of end-to-end consultative selling to large multi-national organisations
- Experience in research and/or consumer-related and/or financial service sales is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Euromonitor International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs