Senior Brand Manager at an FMCG Company - Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 21 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art "patented" system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human interaction element which is essential to our industry. Our Managing Partner Anjali Samuel is listed number 51 on the top 100 globally connected people on Linkedin she is also one of the five women who are in the top 100. This is also made our organization one of the most "searched for " in the digital world.
- You will manage an assigned brand portfolio with P&L responsibility and reporting to the Category Manager.
- You will develop effective brand marketing strategy and be involved in the planning & execution of branding & promotional activities to drive brand awareness, enhance brand equity and ultimately achieve revenue goal.
- You will work with internal teams and external vendors including market research companies to conduct consumer insight and market & competitor analysis, leveraging the results to determine consumer needs and identify gaps, where you would recommend appropriate strategy and tactical campaigns to optimize results.
- You will also partner with external PR, advertising and media agencies to develop effective communications and media campaigns.
- You will manage a budget and be responsible to evaluate brand performance and ROI to ensure budget are properly used and within spend. You will also work closely with sales teams to ensure appropriate pricing strategy is in place.
- Minimum of 5+ years brand and/or strategic marketing experience gained from MNCs in the FMCG sector.
- You will have solid track record in driving successful marketing campaigns and brand growth with leading corporations.
- You will be a strategic and creative individual with strong marketing sense and analytical ability. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.pcrecruiter.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Media Relations Manager at an FMGG Company - Syndicate Personnel Specialists
- Executive Assistant at Tiger Brands