The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, storia, stradia, among others. The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces. Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe
As the Senior UX Specialist, you will exercise your creativity and help to craft the best experience for the best Classified’s brand in the world.
You will take the lead, conceptualize, create and deliver on:
- Own end-to-end strategic UX design process for different products
- Vision, user research, interaction design and user testing
- Owning the UX roadmap, inclusive of facilitating workshops, user research, prototype development, crafting user interfaces and interactions
- Design intuitive product flows, through the definition of interaction models, user task flows and interface specifications (wireframes, mock-ups, specs, final designs)
- Extracting insights user testing/research + feeding them back into product team
- Prototyping and UI designs, including wireframes and flowcharts
- Set-up, facilitate and run UX research / User testing
What will you need to be successful?
- Building and testing prototypes
- User testing
- User Interviews
- Product development
- Enthographic research experience is a plus.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience relevant work experience with a diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent information architecture, attention to detail and understanding user needs.
- A Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
Broad skill set:
- InVision, Sketch, Lookback or alikes
- Full knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of frontend markup: HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with GitHub.
- Familiarity with Asana/Trello/JIRA
- Your understanding and experience in managing interaction design, visual design and usability is exceptional
- You have expert knowledge of human factors, user-centred design processes, interaction design guidelines, content strategy, usability methodologies, industry standards and trends, both formal and informal usability testing methods.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you can evangelise UX.
- You place a strong emphasis on quality.
- Pushing boundaries of current technologies and creating progressive (yet practical) designs is your passion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OLX Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply