Business Generator at Sureswipe
Posted on: 28 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking/Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sureswipe
Sureswipe believes in the pure, tenacious, boldness it takes to turn a dream into a business. We support the independent retailers and service providers by making it easy for them to accept card payments, so that they can grow and thrive. Currently, there are over 7000 independent retail business owners doing better business with Sureswipe. email@example.com | www.sureswipe.co.za | www.facebook.com/sureswipe
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Sureswipe and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers and GM: New Business Development to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
Post Matric qualification in Business, Communications or related field
1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sureswipe career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs