Sales Lead at BoardPAC
Posted on: 5 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at BoardPAC
BoardPAC is an effective way for Board Directors to access the Board & Committee Papers and supplementary information directly on to their iPad device. This solution enables efficient secure access to the Company Corporate Board Papers. The platform has the collaboration enabled for quick decision making through a collaborative approach.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the BoardPAC solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target audience.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine the approach.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting discussions
- Follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Country Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue sales targets.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in in the sales funnel.
- Ensure all communications are logged to provide accurate information.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Skills for your job
- Relevant tertiary education in Business/Communication/Sales Marketing.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BoardPAC career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs