User Experience Designer at Recruit Digital
Posted on: 6 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Recruit Digital
Recruit Digital is the preferred recruitment partner for digital and online jobs in South Africa. We have helped startups put together explosive teams of talent to get them started as well as helped industry leaders fortify their digital expertise with proficient resources.
My Client puts a huge emphasis on User Experience and everything it brings to the process. They are looking for a detail-oriented, energetic and most importantly passionate individual that loves creating delightful experiences for users.
Have a look below at some skills needed and some specifications and if you think you can handle it please give me a shout and we can have a conversation.
- Understanding of web, desktop and mobile usability principles with a portfolio of projects to demonstrate it.
- Proficiency with Balsamiq Mockups or other similar tools.
- Experience working in an Agile Team (preferably SCRUM) will be advantageous.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, visual designers and marketing to define the best possible experience for the user.
- Communicate design ideas to stakeholders, developers and product owners through task flow diagrams, user journeys/scenarios, as well as low and high fidelity wireframes and mockups.
- Work closely with Visual Designers to ensure adherence to design guidelines and best practices across all platforms.
- Work closely with the Development and QA Teams to ensure successful implementation of the specified designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate feedback.
- Create and run ideation workshops in support of new product explorations.
- Research technology trends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Recruit Digital career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Recruit DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd