Network Engineer at Recruit Digital
Posted on: 7 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at Recruit Digital
Recruit Digital-We are a small, vibrant digital recruitment agency based in Cape Town. Culture is important to us as a function of our job, in placing candidates, but also as an element of our own company.
This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer who specialises in Juniper systems, to work for an African-based, global company with the position located in Cape Town. Here's a glimpse into your day-to-day:
- Planning and executing installation of the network's in-house and remote hardware and software across the whole company's network.
- Work in a small team and take responsibility for network operations.
- Research and make your own recommendations on network products/services/protocols/standards in support of growing and developing the company network system.
- Monitoring network performance and provide statistics and reports to help develop strategies for continuous network infrastructure stability.
This position will also allow you to have the following opportunities:
- You are the point of call, and your input and work on the network are valued and an integral part of network performance and stability.
- Grow as a manager, directing and supervising network analysts and technicians in your team, and providing guidance to junior team members.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance, life-cycle management, and associated documentation.
- Work directly with end users, third-party support and service vendors to ensure network stability and smooth operation.
- Earn a salary of up to R40 000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Recruit Digital career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs