Job Opening at Clicks Group
Posted on: 7 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Clicks Group
Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire's and Musica, the group has over 650 stores across southern Africa.
Due to the need to expand, we have a spot for a Mid weight, super smart Dev, as an integral part of the team, you will be required to perform systems analysis, assist in systems design, develop new functionality as per technical specifications and provide support for applications. This role will be based at our Head Office in Woodstock in and you will be part of our Integration and Master data Team.
Develop skills that you will need:
- Solid undrstanding of Intergration priciples
- SQL & SQL server
- TFS& GIT
Purpose and Objectives
- The developers is required to develop code, perform periodical standby/application support, do error analysis, must have the ability to write technical specifications, development, and maintenance of applications to match specific business requirements.
- Required to partake in the development of application code, by liaising with other developers, architects and system analysts via designing and planning to satisfy the requirements of business users
- Plan and implement solutions for effective development of a program in order to meet specifications and deadlines
- Required to stay abreast of industry standards
- Plan and execute Unit Testing, Systems Integration Testing, and archiving of test results.
- Development of System/Functional Documentation, operations manuals, systems processes, and technical designs.
- Analyse, resolve difficult/complex system issues, by working with the end-users and other IT support staff.
- Writing of technical specifications according to functional requirements
- Required to do standby on occasion
- Required to do production support on occasion
- Responsible for developing quality code according to technical specification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Clicks Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs