Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 9 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading Outsourcing & Workforce Management Companies to the Global Energy industry. WTS Supplies Manpower, Recruitment, Outsourcing Services in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. WTS Energy works on all Energy projects, Oil & Gas and Renewables. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support.
One of our multinational client is looking for a Sales Support Specialist/Manager
specialized in Variable-Frequency Drives (VFDs) responsible to provide technical guidance, application advice and expertise to customers over the Southern Africa market.
Key Performance Areas of the Job: According to a defined roadmap and agreed action plans and targets, you will:
- Communicates with suppliers on issues such as training, product developments and enhancements as well as technical queries.
- Provides sales support to the Business Unit team.
- Provides technical guidance, application advice to distributors and partner companies.
- Provides input on obsolete products
- Is kept constantly up to date with competitor activities and other market related activity including Products.
- Develops ‘Value Proposition’
- Evaluates in-house technical training requirements for the business unit.
- Prepare Product presentation
- Develops and implements training for the Sales Engineers, distributors, and customers of the Business Unit.
- Contributes to the research and writing of technical editorials.
- Responsible for the technical and Product selection of drives for submission of tenders/projects received from Customers and Sales Engineers.
- Attends tender adjudication and bid clarification meetings on behalf of the company.
Inherent Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in VFDs in regards to business / technical knowledge of how systems work
- Knowledge of the most common used software and applications (e.g. SAP, CRM, Office etc.) is an added value
- Communication skills, high sense of commerce and team spirit are your characteristics
- Strong personal resilience and self-organization capabilities will be highly appreciated
- Willing to travel throughout South Africa and other African markets is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd