Marketing Assistants at Telesure Group Services
Posted on: 9 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Telesure Group Services
Telesure Group Services- We are more than just an insurance group. At Telesure, we are constantly striving to find new, progressive and innovative ways of making life easier for our customers.
The Marketing Assistant contributes to the organisational goals by assisting the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing plans and campaigns for the direct channel.
- Effective and efficient management of all campaign preparation activities, including but not limited to the briefing in for new messaging, requesting of VDNs and Datasets
- Timeous planning, execution and scheduling of direct marketing campaigns
- Provide relevant, accurate, timeous management information to all relevant stakeholders as and when required.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and/ or MI to relevant stakeholders.
- Utilise the workforce and system resources in the business to improve the performance of a contact.
- Provide recommendations to any key stakeholders in order to address any possible risk to the campaign.
- Evaluate individual campaigns to gauge the current performance against benchmarks to proactively and reactively ensure continuous improvement.
- Co-ordinate the revision of all marketing material with relevant stakeholders i.e. Legal and Compliance Department.
- Assist in the execution of agreed marketing plan for both direct and broker channel, providing accurate reporting on implemented marketing plan.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
- Deliver on TCF principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
Level of Education:
Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
- Business knowledge and experience
- Campaign management and execution
- Data management and reporting
2 – 4 years relevant work experience within a marketing administration and campaign management environment
- Systems: Datanet / Interexcel / SMS centre
- Marketing / Media / Communications
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management
- PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Telesure Group Services career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telesure Group ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Old Mutual South Africa
- District Manager at AVBOB
- Team Leader at Alexander Forbes
- Technical Systems Architect at OUTsurance
- Job Vacancy at Munro Forensic Actuaries