Vacancy at Swift Momentum
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Swift Momentum
As a digital marketing recruitment business we know what it takes to empower the inspired. Championing the highest standard of integrity, confidentiality and business ethics, our team is driven, committed and passionate about the industries we serve and take great pride in sourcing the most suitable, progressive and game-changing individuals.
- The primary objective would be to drive the testing process through development into production
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyses data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Keep up to date on industry trends - investigating the best tools and technologies to best serve our clients
- Formulate and carry out QA strategy
- Mentor and train the QA team
- Set up test environments and keep them in-sync with production environments
- Collaborate with developers as needed to resolve problems and identify the root cause of product defects
- Recommend and create new QA processes and make sure they get implemented by all the other QA Engineers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Swift Momentum career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swift MomentumSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd