HR Manager at Global Access Telecommunications
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Global Access Telecommunications
Global Access is a private broadcaster and digital solutions integrator covering Digital Signage, IPTV and Automatic Queuing, in operation since 1995.
Working with corporates, government departments and state owned enterprises, we’ve helped our customers achieve their internal and external communication, marketing and business objectives using our Private Channel on DStv for Television Broadcasting, Digital Signage, IPTV and Queuing systems.
We are looking for a young, qualified HR Manager to come on board to help us build a high performing team as we execute a new strategy.
- Strategic HR and Organizational Development initiatives including the structuring and implementation of Job Descriptions, Organograms, Process Workflows, Performance Contracts
- Support culture drivers and objectives for the business
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- BBBEE and Employment Equity compliance and management and improvement to achieve a more effective rating
- Manage all documentation relevant to HR which would include organizational structuring as mentioned above, employment contracts, employee profiles and filing
- Develop effective performance management system
- Performance management of staff including KPI's and relevant incentives, disciplinary actions
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, employee dismissals, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations
- Recruitment and on-boarding of new staff
- Develop hiring process
- Develop clear organisational design & Job Descriptions
- Implement skills development & training program
- Staff onboarding and orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Access Telecommunications career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs