National Sales Manager at Philips Lighting
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting (Euronext: LIGHT), the world leader in lighting products, systems and services, delivers innovations that unlock business value, providing rich user experiences that help improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we lead the industry in leveraging the Internet of Things to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. With 2016 sales of EUR 7.1 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Sector / Dept. : Lighting
Location & Area looking after (for sales) :
Mandatory: Experience of handling Distributors in Consumer Sales, expert in managing & expanding distribution channel network, with minimum 10 years of sales exp, should be currently in similar role with a direct team reporting to him
Key Competencies/ Proficiency
- Experience & knowledge of B2C Consumer Channel Sales
- Experience & expert in managing large distributors & direct dealers
- Should be working as NSM / Sales Manager with a direct team of KAM / Sales Executives reporting to him
- Should be strong on managing relationship with key stake holders & Channel partners
- Creates a distribution/GTM strategy for each market / distributor, deploy targets on primary & secondary axis, do periodic reviews of sales team to ensure same is achieved.
- Creates and implements retail visibility & merchandising plan for retailers
- Systematically analyzes sell out reports, market, competition & improve extraction & WOD (width of distribution).
- Expert in managing Channel & strong on negotiation skills
- Account wise sales & material forecasting on product lines.
- Should be expert in Data analytical skills & use same to grow sales.
- Strong in doing periodic sales reviews of team & able to manage a team of KAMs / Executives with strong leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Philips Lighting career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs