Assistant Manager at EY
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at EY
EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms.
EY operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 231,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
- We count on your experience, knowledge, and leadership skills when you take charge of expanding our Robotics
- Process Automation (RPA) Consulting Team
- You will help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as-is
- processes and create end-to-end automation solution blueprints
- In doing so, you will bring your expert knowledge of Automation/Minibots deployments to bear as you facilitate client
- workshops, document business requirements and develop them into a business case and solution design
- As part of this, you will act as customers’ key contact and guide them through the analysis process and become their
trusted advisor on process automation.
- You will be responsible for meeting all quality, deadline, and budget requirements as part of deploying resources and
- managing a team of global architects.
- In addition you will participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
- Summarize and confirm the client business environment including business processes, IT systems, systems interfaces, database and files.
- Perform complex automation processes.
- Document and review work products.
- Develop relationships and work with middle management clients.
- Preparation and facilitation of process design sessions related to robotics process, validation rules and reports.
- Configuration of Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere process components, including process flows, control objects,
- exception handling etc.
- Ability to architect process automations and use cases
- Planning, design, testing, prototyping and implementation of enhancements, control and tuning of pre-built automation processes
- Prioritising process pipeline to deliver automation in a cost effective manner and against business requirements
- Operational accountability for the delivery of automated processes according to agreed timescales
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of performance and benefits to all stakeholders
- Managing resistance, including both business and technical challenges
- Accountable for delivering performance and continuous improvement
- Managing the relationship with IT to deliver a stable and scalable technology platform that is fit for purpose
- Engagement with business and IT change management teams to proactively manage operational and system changes to maintain service delivery
- Internal and external escalation point for operations, IT and third parties
- Support all applications development effort involving RPA tools
- Leadership of individual work streams associated with a RPA process
- Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications External
Qualification/s & Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have
- Hands-on work related experience in designing, delivering and managing automation solutions.
- Qualification in entry level programming.
- BCom Informatics with active interest in programming / BSc with active interest in business.
- 4 – 7 years business experience
- Agile methodology experience
- Managing teams of up to 10 people or multiple teams of people
- Logical thinker and problems solver
- Experience in automation software an advantage
- Experience in development languages e.g .Net, Java or C# are an adavantage
- Experience in one or more of the following: SAS / SQL.
- Detailed understanding of relational databases
- Process Analysis / Requirement gathering skills
- Have deep level experience with scripting data queries
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Report on the results generated by analytics run
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to EY career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EYSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd