Back End Developer at AES Africa
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at AES Africa
The most important asset to any business is its people. With constantly evolving markets, trends and technologies it is clear that being able to successfully identify and hire the right people first, in an efficient and professional manner is paramount.
- Our client a successful integrated Digital Marketing Business based in Sandton is looking for a BACK END DEVELOPER with most or all of the following skills to join their team.
- Java (REQUIRED)
- Experience with cloud platforms
- GCP (Nice to have)
- Experience with Version Control Systems and Concepts
- Gitlab & Github
SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE WITH SEVERAL OTHER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS.
- JS (REQUIRED)
- Kotlin (REQUIRED)
- SQL (REQUIRED)
- MySQL (REQUIRED)
- No SQL (e.g. Google Cloud Datastore)
- Cordova (i.e. build processes)
EXPERIENCE WITH BUILDING SECURE APPLICATIONS.
- Knowledge of JWT and other token based authorization mechanisms
- Knowledge of Auth0
- Knowledge of Secure storage of passwords and sensitive data
- Knowledge of common encryption algorithms (AES & RSA)
- Knowledge of PCI compliance
- Experience with variety of web technologies and principles
- Payara/Glassfish (may be deprecated in the future, good understanding would be ideal.)
- Websockets & HTTP2
- FTP, HTTP, SSH, telnet
- 3rd Party API Integrations
- Experience with provisioning SSL Certificates (Letsencrypt) and importing them to a variety of web servers and applications.
- Importing to Java Keystores
- Using them with Nginx
- Using them on IIS
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AES Africa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs