Sales Representative at The Shoprite Group of Companies
Posted on: 14 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at The Shoprite Group of Companies
The Shoprite Group of Companies, Africa's largest food retailer, operates 2,689 outlets in 15 countries across Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands and reported turnover of R141 billion for the financial year ended 2 July 2017.
The Purpose Of The Position Is:
- Join our brand new Checkers Food Serices (CFS) graduate program for deeloping Sales Representaties.
- The successful candidates will be exposed to a holistic iew of the Shoprite Group of Companies (Induction week, training, Distribution Centre (DC) rotation and Store rotation) before joining the CFS team. At CFS you will be exposed in-depth to our Sales Department (Telesales team and Sales Representatie team), DC operations, buying function and transport operation.
- Once the induction period is oer you will hae the opportunity to display your Sales Representatie abilities in the trade. Selling and marketing should be your passion and brilliant customer serice is crucial.
- The objectie when in the trade is to achiee maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned geographical area by effectiely selling the company’s products and/or related serices. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers from hotels, B&B's, residences, holiday resorts and restauran
To apply you need to have:
- Degree in Marketing Management or Retail Business Deelopment or similar
- Diploma in Marketing Management or Retail Business Deelopment or similar
- 1 Year experience in the hospitality industry or marketing/sales industry
CFS Trainee Sales Representatie Responsibilties:
- Gain holistic Company knowledge of the Shoprite Group
- Gain holistic business knowledge of Checkers Food Serices
- Deeloping young talent into self-sufficient and successful Sales Representaties
- Researches and analyses sources for deeloping prospectie customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Identifies adantages and compares organization’s products/serices.
- Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time inestment for the geographical area.
- Keeps abreast of products applications, market conditions, competitie adertising, adertising and promotional trends.
- Establishes, deelops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospectie customers in the assigned geographical area to generate new business of the organizations products.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential olume of dealers.
- 1Makes telephone calls and in-person isits and presentations to existing and prospectie customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Shoprite Group of Companies career website on shoprite.erecruit.co.za to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Shoprite Group of CompaniesSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Specialist at Builders
- Graduate Trainee at Corex
- Job Vacancy at COREX (PTY) LTD
- Job Vacancy at Servest SA
- Job Vacancy at Axis House
- Finance Intern at Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Section Manager at LC Waikiki
- Job Vacancy at Cargill