Job Opening at HR Advance
Posted on: 14 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HR Advance
The kind of pressure that drives you, entices you, inspires you. At HR Advance, we build our company culture on one common denominator: self-worth. To believe you are worthy of reward and recognition in your career, is your first step to resounding success.
- To ensure by conducting audits that all costs incurred to the shipping line are correctly reinvoiced to the customers
- To provide a detailed analysis / recon of Imports + Exports costs vs expected Income vs Actual income data on weekly and monthly reports to Management.
- To ensure by audits that credit notes are justified and properly approved. To propose recommendations to address the root causes of credit notes and reduce them.
- To ensure by conducting audits that all costs are properly approved and controlled, and that the internal control process guarantees a satisfactory level of control on costs, mainly trade costs, but also corporate expenses.
- To provide a weekly and monthly report to Management.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Advanced EXCEL skills (able to perform Marcro’s / Pivot Tables etc)
- Ability to communicate with / to Senior Management.
- Ability to write reports, with findings and recommendations
- Able to develop strong working relationships with others outside of own sphere of influence in order to obtain support / data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HR Advance career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HR AdvanceSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd