CDM Telkom SA Lead
Posted on: 14 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Alcatel-Lucent
We've now joined Nokia and will stop updating this account. For updates about our company go to the Nokia page and for business updates please follow the Nokia Networks page.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Manage a team of Customer Facing Project Managers responsible for delivering projects in a profitable fashion while safeguarding Quality at all levels and driving Customer Satisfaction. Senior point to manage escalations towards the entity in chargeand communication with Customers accordingly. Seniorresponsible for key customer relationship management during delivery. Prime interface to Market Unit Headon project deliveryandcustomer related issues.
- Lead, implement, maintain and drive a professional and structured Project Management approach within the region and set of customers, with clear responsibilities, processes & milestones.
- Lead the Business Operations aspects of the overall region, including Order Intake, Invoicing, Cost to Complete exercises, Financial Reporting, etc, in close cooperation with the PFC (project Financial Controller).
- Works closely with the Business Development team for this cluster to help to anticipate and develop the opportunity pipeline
- Makes sure business governance internally and externally are in place as defined with the different stakeholders.
- Key representative of Delivery and Business Operations aspects in Pre-and Post-sales phase.
- Responsible for monitoring the Programme Risk and associated contingencies.
- Keep overview & track status of all running projects within the Programme.
- Create & maintain solid Rolling Forecast processes for the deliverables, in close cooperation with the Field Services Project Manager. Provide line management & coaching to various Project Managers (direct reports, dotted line, contractors). Analyze the different processes used within the Programme, and initiate process changes where appropriate in order to improve quality, schedule & cost spending. Organize & maintain the Programme specific KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and report accordingly (dashboard setup). Strong focus on H&S and Quality ensuring action plans are in place and executed to meet and exceed Nokia targets and customer expectations. Leadership skills and business acumen are key responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Technical background and experience (years of experience, level of education, technical skills):
- Customer facing project management experience, with certification (PMI) or willingness to get certification.
- Experience with Fixed Networks products and large scale complex delivery & deployment projects is a plus.
- Financial & Process Improvement mindset is a must.
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen are key.
- Negotiation skills and negotiation experience required.
- Social Skills (behavior, attitude, language knowledge, …):
- Self-starting profile, ability to work autonomously, team-player.
- Solid knowledge of English.
- Experience in leading meetings with customers and/or suppliers.
- People management experience required.
- Coaching attitude, while making sure everyone delivers on time and within budget.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alcatel-Lucent career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alcatel-LucentSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Programme Administrator
- Job Vacancy at Bytes Managed Solutions
- System Analyst at Digiata
- Job Vacancy at FICO
- Job Opening at Sintrex
- Customer Success Manager at Diligent Corporation
- Job Opening at AES Africa
- Sales Executive at SAP