Culture Executive at The Unlimited
Posted on: 15 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at The Unlimited
You see, with over 1 000 people talking directly to the public every day, we market products, mostly within financial services, but extending as far as your health, your life, your car and more.
Purpose of the Role:
To deliver on The Unlimited strategy of building leaders to build the business by maximising senior leadership capacity. To continuously grow and drive the culture which is foundational to The Unlimited.
- Responsible for the growth and development of senior leaders across the organization (including Sales).
- To drive the development of the culture strategy in partnership with the executive team.
- To continuously assess and refine culture.
- To design, develop and deliver the leadership platform in support of the strategic imperatives of the business.
- Leadership of the Talent Acquisition portfolio for senior roles.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Proven track record in delivering successful senior leadership programs.
- High relational ability.
- Ability to translate strategy into operational plans and the execution thereof.
- Proven track record of creative solutions in Leadership and Culture.
- Extensive knowledge in application of Leadership Development.
- Ability to influence senior leadership in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across business with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Critical thinker with strong ability to diagnose capability gaps and identify solutions.
- Experienced facilitator who has demonstrated ability to delivery fit for purpose content and apply experiential learning techniques.
- Executive coaching experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Forward thinking
- Inspirational Leadership style with a balance of strategic skills and strong ‘people’ orientation
- Well rounded, resilient and self-aware individual who is open to change and personal development
- Entrepreneurial, free thinker who will challenge the status quo and push boundaries
- Must have the capacity to grow their strategic ability
- Confident – someone who is able to hold their own with shareholders and be resilient in a demanding environment
- Hands-on approach
- High Emotional Intelligence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Unlimited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The UnlimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Specialist at Builders
- Graduate Trainee at Corex
- Job Vacancy at COREX (PTY) LTD
- Job Vacancy at Servest SA
- Job Vacancy at Axis House
- Finance Intern at Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Section Manager at LC Waikiki
- Job Vacancy at Cargill