Sales Representative at The Duchess
Posted on: 15 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at The Duchess - Virgin Gin & Tonic
The Duchess- The world's first non-alcoholic gin & tonic. Crafted with aromatic botanical extracts to create an elegant, sugar free alternative to alcohol.
- Develop prospective and existing customers for our brands, per targeted zones and channels
- Sell The Duchess to supermarket retail and liquor outlets within targeted zones and channels
- Support Distributor Sales Representative and Merchandising teams in their daily calls
- Be out and about – in all the right places! “Cold call”, “road warrior” and “pound the pavements” to sell The Duchess!
- Manage and nurture client relationships and service delivery
- Assist in making sure all key account customers stock The Duchess where listed.
- Consistently pursue in-trade excellence by achieving the brands merchandising standards
- Schedule samplings and promotions to activate out clients sales and awareness
- Be available to supervise or assist with activations or events
- Promote and negotiate in store branding, POS and gondola placements
- Identify opportunities to place assets where there is a good ROI or strategic brand opportunity.
- Monitor and ensure the optimal positioning, presentation and merchandising of TheDuchess at all outlets
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports and maintain up-to-date sales database information on a daily basis
- Deliver on regional volume and market share targets.
- This Position will also require the individual to be in the office on certain days to do telesales for The Duchess.
The following experience and attributes are necessary for the successful candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in beverages or FMCG with credible quality references
- Preferable to have a sales diploma or undergraduate degree
- Enthusiastic team member with excellent people skills – ability to connect with, and nurture relationships, with clients, customers, colleagues, suppliers, service providers etc.
- Be a hard-working, self-motivated, caring, can-do-will-do worker who can work alone and on the road on a daily basis
- Have excellent sales and business communication skills, good attention to detail, including a good command of English/Afrikaans (both written & spoken)
- Have a thorough working knowledge MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint; and Internet/Email & social media
- Have own good condition reliable car (& valid license) that you are willing to use for work purposes
- Be passionate about premium brands
- Be excited to be a part of a growing Brand and willing to go the extra mile to make our overall “big” vision come to life
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Duchess - Virgin Gin & Tonic career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Duchess - Virgin Gin & TonicSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at Sasol
- Sales Manager at Clariant
- Manager at RCL Foods
- Sales Representative at Goetech
- Customer Service Representative at The Dow
- Public Policy Manager at Coca-Cola
- Job Vacancies at CHEP
- National Sales Manager at Philips Lighting