Sales Consultant at Rand Mutual
Posted on: 2 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Woolworths
At Woolworth we offer a unique blend of food, fashion, beauty, homeware and financial services with the vision to be a leading fashion retailer in the Southern Hemisphere. We employ over 31 000 people in South Africa and over 43 000 people across the Group in South Africa, Africa and Australasia to transform this vision into reality.
To drive and manage the business growth agenda in WFS through the management of a team of analysts who will focus on developing and maintaining analytical driven strategies to optimise customer value.
To deliver financial growth targets by ensuring full value assessments are undertaken on all marketing activities through test & learn campaign initiatives.
To ensure that growth plans are effectively designed and the appropriate strategies are followed to achieve such plans.
- Develop and deliver decision strategy for ensuring all marketing spend / return decisions are fully analysed, robust and optimal
- Jointly accountable for the performance of marketing budget and for achieving cost per account targets
- Jointly accountable for all decision assumptions (response, booking and performance), plan assumptions and operational forecasts including financial planning inputs
- Jointly accountable for developing and delivering acquisition and existing customer management plans
- Responsible for targeting business rules in all recruitment and customer management activities, within and between channels
- Build test and learn strategy into all targeting activities to evaluate list and segment opportunities
- Reporting of targeting and test results to WFS stakeholders Establish highly effective working relationships with key stakeholders in the Commercial and Marketing, sales and distribution and credit teamsteams
- Effectively communicate progress, risks and issues to key stakeholders
- Ensure effective cost management and budgetary control
- Deliver effective management of risk, governance, compliance and control
- In-Depth understanding of credit card and consumer finance industry
- Ability to develop customer focussed business strategies that directly grow the income statement.
- Proven ability in analytics, commercial thinking and presenting and communicating information.
- A proven track record in using data analytics and modeling to growth key business strategies.
- Ability to work across a wide range of teams to ensure effective delivery of work streams.
- Experience in leading, developing and motivating an analytical team.
- Experience in financial analysis and net present value modelling.
- A deep interest and understanding of data and data analytics
Minimum requirement of a University degree in a numerical based subject
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in credit or marketing strategy within the Financial Service Industry
- Excellent numeric ability
- Proven stakeholder management experience, particularly influencing at senior level.
- Data analytical and modeling experience
- Expertise in prospecting, customer analytics/segmentation and campaign management with emphasis on strategy delivery.
- Knowledge of financial services industry and/ or understanding of marketing/ sales in a regulated environment / complex organization
- Budget management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Woolworths career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs