Marketing manager at Philips Lighting
Posted on: 5 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting (Euronext: LIGHT), the world leader in lighting products, systems and services, delivers innovations that unlock business value, providing rich user experiences that help improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we lead the industry in leveraging the Internet of Things to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Responsible for the overall channel marketing activities for Southern Africa (South Africa + 8 Countries)
- Drives channel segmentation working closely with Trade, Prof & OEM Sales managers
- Drives consistent channel strategy and in store/ shopper marketing activities
- Supports channel offer optimization
- Collaborates with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable.
- Leads partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms.
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate.
- Designs Channel activities and programs focused on Channel market needs
- Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
Influences a winning spirit, embedding our culture in the channel sales teams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Philips Lighting career website on lighting.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs