Job Opening at OpenText
Posted on: 5 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at OpenText
OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for more than 100,000 organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. As a global leader in Enterprise Information Management, our products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
A Soltuion Architect performs the technical leadership role in projects with customers and partners. His/her Open Text Process Suite product knowledge and infrastructure knowledge enable the Senior Consultant to design and successfully implement the solution architecture for the customer.
The consultants in this role will possess a mix of strong interpersonal and communication skills, a solid technical and consulting background, and proven ability to mentor and grow team members. Senior Consultants/Technical Architects lead the technical implementation of Open Text Process Suite solutions.
You Are Great At
- Capable of working on complex Business Process implementation projects while being client focused. Analyse customer's business requirements, and objectives and capable to transform them into technical solutions
- Analysis of existing systems and design validation
- Overall solution and system design
- Design of application and solution architecture, interface to customer and partner Lead Architect
- Implementation of Business Process solutions using Open Text BPM products and integration with other OpenText products like Content Server, WEM and Portal.
- Provide solution management/leadership on assigned projects
- Consult customers in “Go Live” scenarios
- Estimate time frames and resource expertise required and develop a project plan
- Performance optimization, testing and tuning
- Responsible for managing customer satisfaction of the technical solution
- Provide mentoring of other consultants.
- Assures quality of individual and team deliverables
- Active knowledge management and Lessons Learned preparation
- Perform End of Project reviews for team members when required
What It Takes
- Degree in MIS, CS, Business or Engineering.
- Knowledge in building management information systems
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience in a solution architect and project leadership / consulting role.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience with Open Text Process Suite based solutions.
- Possibly strong knowledge of Open Text and competitors' products
- A minimum of two (4) years development experience with Java and related technologies
- Programming knowledge / background – Java , C# and knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Relational database experience and a knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server as well as Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Unix would be an advantage
- Scripting knowledge – Jscript and VBscript an advantage
- Experience with ERP, CRM or E-Commerce solutions an advantage.
- Experience with OpenText Process Suite/ Cordys is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OpenText career website on opentextats.avature.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs